Due to Covid 19 restrictions and safeguards, our in-store location is temporarily closed to walk-in traffic.
Please call to discuss your options for selling to us at this time:
David Day, owner/operator
We buy almost any form of gold or silver, as well as coins, currency & collectibles.
Items we Buy
— If you’re not sure, please ask!! —
- – Gold & Silver Bullion & Coins
- – 90% “Junk” Silver Coin
- – Coins of any collector or numismatic value: [silver dollars, proof-sets, type coins, ancients, trade tokens, medals, wheat cents, war nickels, etc.]
- – Scrap Gold and Jewelry
- – Platinum & Palladium bullion or scrap
- – Diamonds of decent size & clarity
- – Dental Gold crowns, caps, & bridges
- – Placer Gold & Nuggets
- – Scrap Silver, Sterling & Silverware
- – Paper Currency, Antique Script & Ephemera.
- – Un-cancelled Postage Stamps
- – Certain Collectibles & Antiques – please ask!
Items we Do Not Buy
- – Gold-Plate or “Gold-Filled” Jewelry
- – Silver-Plate
- – Counterfeit, fake, altered or deceitful replica coins
- – Cancelled Postage Stamps (with very few exceptions)
- – Most blobs of melted metal – please see us before you melt any gold or silver!!
- – Rocks & raw ore (some exceptions made for great specimen and eye-appeal)
- – Placer gold dust containing liquid, or too much black sand and impurities
- – High-issue (not rare) modern coins may be included in purchase at face-value.
- – Foreign “pocket-change” may be purchased by weight.
- – We reserve right to refuse purchase for any reason.